TOP END SPEED MACHINES
over speed training at it's best
Train Fast, to Run Fast
- Maintaining proper sprint mechanics at high speed.
- Relaxation at max speed.
- Neural activation, central nervous system activation.
- Greater Power Generation by improving motor unit activation.
- Deceleration distance awareness.
- Neuromuscular excitation “Shock” the CNS.
- Proper Recruitment patterns of Motor units.
- Rate coding- firing rate or frequency of neural impulses.
- Avoid Plateauing effects (stagnation) that are possible in repetitive exercises at the same intensities.
- Less rest/ recoveries- Learning intense neuro muscular movements.
- Increase the ability to sprint fatigue and tension free.
- Coordination of movement pattern- to produce a fast movement resistance must be low. Training should concentrate on relaxing antagonist muscle groups while contraction the agonist’s muscles only accomplishable by specific action training adaptation.
- Allows the field event athlete to rehearse approaches at maximal speed, thus eliminating fouls.